Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chanel Products Review

Here is my review for Chanel products. (hmm...I did not purchase a lot from Chanel, although I really like their products as I have purchased too much from Shu but here are 2 products that I absolutely LOVE).


1. Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss - 55 Confidence - $245 HKD
As most of you know, I am NOT a fan of lip gloss / lip stick as I hate the feeling of something on the lip. Well, but then I have received the invitation from Chanel while I was in HK to try out their products, so I received a set of their newly launched Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss samples to play with. And I must say, I absolutely LOVE this new line (I wish I can purchase every single colour). There are 9 colours from the lip gloss line. The texture of the lip gloss is not greasy at all, and it create the "watery" look that they promise! I have chose #55 Confidence colour as it best match me. :) I think the lip gloss is reasonly prcied and I love it!







2. Cream foundation -01 - $290 HKD (refill)
As some of you know, I have previously mentioned that this is the best foundation (esp for Winter) as it helps to mositurize the skin. It also provide the best coverage (perfect when you have a lot of acene scar on your face). I just re-purchase the refill as usual. I have used this product in the winter for over 3 years now, and I am yet to find another product that can do the same job as this foundation... so I guess you can tell how much I love it! :)






3. Liquid Concealer - forgot the price
I have always search for a good concealer and I think I have found it. I used to use Bobbi Brown as I heard that it provide the best coverage.. well, let's say it does, but then Chanel did a better job! It really covered my dark circle well. Also, since it is in a liquid form, it is easier to apply. It comes in a lipgloss like package, you just have to put 5 dots under your eyes and you use your forth finger to blend it away! The best part of this product is that it won't have the blend mark that you may get with cream concealer. Another products from Chanel that I will stick with for sure! :)



3. Others
The Chanel Beauty advisor have did a full make up on me one day with their newly launched liquid foundation and loose powder. In previous review, I have mentioned that I chose Shu's over Chanel because of the price. But for sure, Chanel did have some advantages (powder are more fine and the liquid foundation is smoother) over Shu.. but it really depends whether you are willing to pay the extra money to buy them!

1 comment:

  1. As the official sponsor of all the reviewed products, I would like to congrat Jenni for opening the blog and writing up all these reviews :)

    ReplyDelete